Friday, April 29, 2011
Love: Reveiw #2
So at school were reading the o'so famous Romeo and Juliet, and made me start thinking about my life. I have never ever had a boyfriend. The boy I like, well I think he likes someone else, making me even more sad. Why can't he just like me back. I hate me, I am such an idoit for thinking, maybe just maybe he'll like me back and ask me out. What am I to beleive such a thing. I need help! But were can I find. None of my friends can cause they are crap and will also make fun of me in the prosess. Cant ask my mom, cause... well shes my mom. What do I do? I hate my life. Also if this doesnt make this any worse. Everyone is kissing each other and here is me the lonely fat (not really but thats what i picture in my head) kid in the corner. I think most of my humor drives from never being in a relationship, and my crappy friends. What do I do? I am the only girl who has never had a boyfriend. And I dont count the wierd kids, feeling bad for calling them names, but what else should I call them. My life is one big FAIL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment