Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Accept: Review #3
So let start by saying my mom is bipolar. One minute she is all, "hey we can work through this just talk to me", and next minute she's evil, saying" stop it your old to do it your self, lets talk in the morning when your in a better mood". She is always like this and I hate it. One day I would like for her to just accept the fact that I not perfect and I still need her. Why does she not want to talk to me? And this just make me mad at home but also at school. I mean it just makes me feel like I'm an idiot and can do anything. I feel everything I do is wrong, and not me just being hard on myself, everyone points it out. Its not easy being picked on for being an idiot, by your dad, mom, and friends. I wish my mom could be there to listen to what I have to say and just know that I'm there. I want to be accepted. I hate this feeling, and I bet everyone else does to. Right? Err...this make me so mad and wanting to scream, but what would she know. (My mom) living in fantasy land believes everything is perfect and I'm (she is) the best mom in the whole entire world. Sorry to break the news to you but your not. I don't know what to do anymore, I just give up. But is it my fault or is it her? I really don't know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment