Monday, April 18, 2011

Review #1

Today was pretty bad. The thought that ran through my head was it couldn't get any worst than this, but I was proved wrong. In the morning, I woke up to early, 5 a.m., and did my hair thinking I look like crap today. Everyday I am reminded of my ugly appearance, "though everyone else doesn't think so." I look in the mirror and go down the list of what is hideous, from head to toe. Hair, Face, Body (arms and legs, mainly). The fact of the matter is "overweight". And again the whole, "everyone else doesn't think so." Then came school. We had ERBS, fun :-( . And on top of that normal school. Same as always my friends degraded me, (sarcasm) making me feel wonderful. I pretty lonely, as usual. After school we had a softball game and took my mind away from the stress of school and home problems. But that only last until I say my mom....fun. She make it easy for me to feel bad about whatever I have done. This makes me so so mad, and think about the purpose of life. Driving me home, we didn't talk. She left for a meeting, for my DC field trip. Than I was proved wrong my day COULD get worse. My DC bus group is horrible. The only plus side is I am paired with the hottest guy in school, downside a bunch of nerdy girls that I am not even friends with. Yeah my life, lucky me, what did I do to deserve all this. Now I am writing the first of many reviews of my Awful life.

*Tried to do something, could of done something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment